JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Wll Smith CD Singles for sale

KevTastic

Hey all. Had a bit of a tidy-up in my house today. Donating a load of old CD singles i bought in the late '90s to charity shops but thought some of you might interested in taking these off my hands.

All UK CD Single releases.

Gettin' Jiggy Wit It

Miami

Men In Black

Will 2K

Freakin' It

All have b-sides/remixes on including

Holla Back,

JTTOU Rodney Jerkins remix

Miami Sound Machine Mix

I'm looking just to get rid really so any UK folk want all of these as a bundle you can have them for a fiver and that'll easily cover the p+p

If anyone wants them abroad then i'll probably have to charge a little more.

First come first serve

You no what it was a weird feeling to say i was giving them up. But they are of no real use to me and i don't really see them as collectors items the same way i do my albums and signed album. Posters and photos etc.

• Members

You no what it was a weird feeling to say i was giving them up. But they are of no real use to me and i don't really see them as collectors items the same way i do my albums and signed album. Posters and photos etc.

Yeah... but you should drop them in some old record store... then someone who haven't heard everything might pick em up.

I'm not living in a big enough town at the mo' to make that record store idea worthwhile. These were all pretty big singles and well known. if anything i'll just put them up on ebay.