JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The History of JJFP.com (1997-2009)

Hero1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember on the red and green board when Tim moved over to the Invision boards and people hated it! You could probably find the posts if you run a search! Everyone was asking to go back to the old style! Can you imagine!

I remember also visiting the Sony board at the time and checking into the B2K board! Ha ha! Can I get a BUMP!

• Admin

I remember on the red and green board when Tim moved over to the Invision boards and people hated it! You could probably find the posts if you run a search! Everyone was asking to go back to the old style! Can you imagine!

I remember also visiting the Sony board at the time and checking into the B2K board! Ha ha! Can I get a BUMP!

Ahhh 2004:

BUMP! <- in my best 13 year old B2K fan from 2002

only been here since 2004, didn't reallize this site had been aroudn since 97, but I have some good memories of the crazy chats in the chatroom

haha yeah everyone went mad when it changed, could u imagine if we still had the same style, it would look so old fashioned. Its a shame we lost all our old posts, i'd love to see what i wrote when i was 16 lol, stupid stuff i imagine.

haha yeah everyone went mad when it changed, could u imagine if we still had the same style, it would look so old fashioned. Its a shame we lost all our old posts, i'd love to see what i wrote when i was 16 lol, stupid stuff i imagine.

lol on an other forum, I found what I used to write when I was something like 14.

Plus, it's a forum which is known for flood, and stupid post.

And I must say I wrote a lot of stupid things... I was ashame when I saw that lol

Amazing..I first found this site in 2001 but didnt really post until 2002. Back when I was 13/14 ...woww!!! Now I'm 21..damn time flies!! I LOVED that Code Red style..

Tim, you should at least bring back that Homebase style intro and either convert the colors to white and blue to match the current theme!

any ideas on another design?

• Members

The red and green design was cool..homebase style! It had a cool opening page as well:

http://web.archive.org/web/20030111223205/http://www.mbprice.com/jazzyjeff-willsmith/

Haha... yeah, I like that one... though the one right now is pretty good as well!

I think I joined back in 2004... before Lost & Found at least.

yeah i think i am have started checking the site more often since 2003 ,waiting for some new album from JJFP hah ..classic stuff u are bringing Tim : )) btw i dont know if there is any different since than in the forum or just my point of view but back in the day when i first check the forum , i thought - "these people are "lil" weird "hah "posting comments for everything about Will and stuff ":) ,just to let u know:))) hah maybe these people wasnt the main ones here ,maybe just some lorettas :) anyways i am glad there is some place like diss , nice work Tim and thanks for the site , cuz if the wasnt jjfp.com probly we wont have heard or saw all that music ,pics , video clips and play all that games :) probly i wont even make the video for TMW ,some others wont have the chance to say "Hey " to Jeff and on and on..dont get too proud Tim hah

• 1 month later...

Nice memories looking at that Tim!! I've been checking out this website for at least 10 years, I'd look at it in the library or in school, then in 2004 I got my own computer and been posting here on this board ever since, it's been a lot of fun to chat about JJFP, the state of hip hop, and life in general here, y'all are like my extended family I've been here so much