JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Fresh Prince of Albert Square ... that’s megastar Will Smith

Ale

HOLLYWOOD megastar Will Smith is desperate to land his dream role - on EASTENDERS.

Will has begged BBC bosses for a cameo on Albert Square after becoming obsessed with the show.

The former Fresh Prince of Bel Air's addiction started when he visited the UK this year promoting his film Seven Pounds.

Will, 41 - Hollywood's highest paid actor last year - said: "I was just chilling in my hotel and EastEnders was on TV. I didn't even know what it was, but I literally could not stop watching it.

"It was like a week's worth of episodes in one. Before I knew it, all I had done was get room service and waste a whole afternoon watching this show I'd never heard of!

"It was so real and gritty. American soaps are all about the beautiful people and being cheesy. This soap had everything.

"There was fighting, people sleeping around - it had it all going on! I'm a bit busy but when things quieten down I'd love to do a cameo. I could make a big entrance in the pub, as you guys call it, and be like: 'Hey, girl let's take this outside.' "

Will wants to start a campaign to get the soap shown on BBC America once more.

The channel axed 'Enders broadcasts in the US in 2003. It is now shown only on a subscription satellite channel.

The star added: "If the BBC boys are reading this, sort it out, man and start showing it again! Get it back on our TV screens."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2688410/Hollywood-star-Will-Smith-is-desperate-to-land-his-dream-role-in-British-soap-opera-EastEnders.html

Edited by Ale