JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Fresh Prince of Bel Air Reunion on Catch 21 This Week

Ale

catch21freshprincecast170.jpg

If you were a fan of the sitcom The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, then you'll want to tune in for this Thursday's episode of GSN's Catch 21. Three former "Banks" family members will be playing the game!

Host Alfonso Ribeiro played Carlton Banks on the show, which was hugely popular from 1990-1996 (go ahead, go do The Carlton for a moment, I'll wait... ). Co-stars James Avery (Philip Banks), Tatyana Ali (Ashley Banks), and Karyn Parsons (Hilary Banks) will all be on hand for this Fresh Prince reunion episode of Catch 21.

The Fresh Prince of Bel Air starred Will Smith, who I guess had other plans the day of the game show taping. It was also responsible for one of the most instantly recognized, easily stuck in your head, ripe for the parodying theme songs of any sitcom, ever.

This should be a fun episode to watch! The show begins at 6:30pm Eastern, Thursday October 22nd, on GSN.

http://gameshows.about.com/b/2009/10/20/fresh-prince-of-bel-air-reunion-on-catch-21-this-week.htm

It could be nice !

If somebody can save it on his computer !

EDIT

Do you have any idea of where I can ask for somebody to record it ?

I post a topic on Warez-BB, but I don't really know other site...

THanks

I dunno, but I'm sure someone will upload it to Youtube.