JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

QUEEN LATIFAH TOURING?

Apparently Queen Latifah is performing in Baltimore. Is she touring? I haven't heard anything about her touring but I got an e-mail stating that she's performing about an hour from me. I don't care if it's a Hip-Hop show or a mixtures of all her stuff, I'M SO HYPED!!! I don't remember the last time I've heard about her performing and with her movie career and everything I definintely didn't expect 2 hear about her doing a show in Maryland. I've been blessed to see alot of my favorite artists perform...this just adds 2 the list.

Very cool. I think i saw that they were touring 2gether a lil' bit ago. That should be a really good show....a really good show 2 being a girl 2.

I'm really curious about what Queen Latifah is going 2 perform. U could probably call her Hip-Hop's leading 1st lady. She's been doing her thing for over 20 years. However, in the past 5 years, she's relased 2 Soul/Jazz/Pop albums and her current mainstream urban album. I don't know if I'm doing to a Hip-Hop show or a polished show of a mixture of things. Either way, seeing Latifah perform life is a rare thing these days and I'll love it either way. It's making me go back and submerge myself in her albums, most of them were albums i listened 2 religously back in the day.

• Admin

it would be worth it just to see her perform u.n.i.t.y. !! I got her new album and I'm not sure I've ever been so disappointed.. theres what 2 and a half good tracks out of 17? and theres a whole lot of rock pop tracks with wack autotune..its just horrible ughhh.. but anyway she would still be great live im sure.. this year ive seen epmd, public enemy, de la soul and im gonna go see pharoah monche soon so im happy

The real Pharcyde. It was on Rock The Bells in Amsterdam. Ginuwine and Joe are performing together at this club next week so I decided to go there with my Girl. I love Joes new album so I'm excited.

do u heard somethin' about this year Rock The Bells in Europe :pray: :))

its good to see Queen Latifah back with some more live performs in the future ....