Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will and Jada Pinkett Smith to host Nobel concert

MissAshley

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will and Jada Smith: Norwegian Lovin’

Showing a little affection for one another, Will and Jada Smith gave each other a smooch during a press outing in Norway on Thursday (December 10).

The loving couple happened to be chatting with talk show host Fredrik Skavlan, paying the visit head of their hosting duties for the Nobel Peace Prize concert tomorrow.

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrities/hollywood/will-and-jada-smith-norwegian-lovin-213089/

talkshow.jpg

love2u.jpg

WILLOW SMITH TO ADDRESS NOBEL CONCERT IN MANDARIN

WILL SMITH's nine-year-old daughter will show off her language skills at the Nobel Peace Prize concert on Friday (11Dec09) when she introduces celebrated Chinese pianist LANG LANG in his native Mandarin.

The I Am Legend star and his family spent the summer (09) in China, where Smith's son, Jaden, has been filming the Karate Kid remake.

Willow Smith picked up useful words and phrases in Mandarin during their long stay in the Far East and she will be putting her knowledge into practice when she takes to the stage in Oslo, Norway to open Lang Lang's appearance.

The pianist tells the New York Post's gossip column PageSix, "(Will Smith)'s daughter is actually going to be addressing me in Chinese, so that's exciting."

Smith and Willow were on hand to cheer on the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize winner, U.S. President Barack Obama, as he was presented with the accolade on Thursday (10Dec09).

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/willow-smith-to-address-nobel-concert-in-mandarin_1125452

Will Smith's Daughter Willow Gets A Mohawk, Speaks Chinese (PHOTOS)

Willow Smith is with her parents Will and Jada Pinkett Smith in Norway, and she has a sleek new haircut.

Will and Jada are hosting the Peace Prize Concert and took their youngest child, 9, with them Friday night. While there Willow introduced Chinese pianist Lang Lang in Mandarin.

She has the sides of her head shaved with the top worn long and flat over her face, clipped with a decorative silver star.

Like her parents, Willow is an actor. She's appeared in "I Am Legend," "Kit Kittredge: An American Girl" and the Nickelodeon series "True Jackson, VP."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/11/will-smiths-daughter-will_n_389087.html

concertt.jpg

Edited by Ale

Ive got so many oppinions on everything here..

First of all, thanks for bringing all these pics, videos and more info, its been really great!

Second, I just love to see the family looking that good and that happy! I missed seeing them around the press and the people and interacting like this..

Third, I think this look works even better on Willow that it did on Rihanna.. Im just sayin, Im just sayin..

Also, what the heck is going on with Jadens head on those pictures??? This is Oslo! this are the Nobel Awards! Cmon kid..

Finally, Will is as charming and funny as always, I just loved most of it, thanks soo much for bringing all this good stuff Ale..