JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Convincing Will to rap again!

Hero1

This campaign reminds me a little of the petition Summertime/Explosive started in 2000/2001 (hard to believe that was a decade ago) to ask for one last FPOBA episode... except I would hope that this campaign will enjoy a little more success.

It's unfortunate that the official WS BBS is off-line at the moment, because I think this is something that the kids over there would really grasp on to. The main difficulty you face is that WS isn't in the public eye at the moment, and there isn't any hype surrounding him. When he puts out another movie there'll be a new captive audience, but I wouldn't expect anything significant to happen to the campaign numbers until then. I suppose the main priority right now is to not let this fade away in the meantime?

Edited by thePrince

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, how do u back out of a tradition like that? I just heard "Men In Black" on the radio over the weekend. With evidence that he's been in the studio recently and scattered performances over the years and regardless of him saying he's not rapping any more, it seems very likely that a new song is in order. More music to follow.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, how do u back out of a tradition like that? I just heard "Men In Black" on the radio over the weekend. With evidence that he's been in the studio recently and scattered performances over the years and regardless of him saying he's not rapping any more, it seems very likely that a new song is in order. More music to follow.

Maybe he was just talkin' like that when he said that he doesn't rap anymore, maybe he didn't mean that seriously. It could be that he wants to surprise us or something, who knows?!... =)

• 1 month later...

What happened here people?? Did we just give up?? We need to keep trying to convince Will to rap again, we can't give up now, hip hop needs Fresh Prince on top again!!! The 5 years of hip hop since the release of "Lost & Found" have been the worst years ever, we need some kind of life in the game again

Edited by bigted

• 1 month later...

What happened here people?? Did we just give up?? We need to keep trying to convince Will to rap again, we can't give up now, hip hop needs Fresh Prince on top again!!! The 5 years of hip hop since the release of "Lost & Found" have been the worst years ever, we need some kind of life in the game again

Yeah, that's true...!

We want Will in Hip Hop business again! =)

For months I was bugging for new ideas and some help. Nobody replied or they said "just let the group grow on it's own." I don't really have ideas, but I have the passion 2 keep this moving.

If facebook was around during the time "lost and found" came out and we did the cause about how we fans wanted another JJFP album then it'd had quite a bit of people joining....