JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Convincing Will to rap again!

Hero1

Wow that just made me realise it's been 10 years since the last JJFP tracks.. i wasn't expecting those tracks when Willennium came out we would all love that to happen again with a new album!!

Edited by ant1

Another Willennium style album would be dope, minus some of the more mainstream rap tracks. To have it actually say DJ Jazzy Jeff + Fresh Prince would be a BIG deal tho.' The brand would be stronger and it would be more of an event for Hip-Hop.

Anything like Willennium would be fine by me.. that album is exec produced by dj jazzy jeff & fresh prince if you read the credits

I know. But the title still said Will Smith and I think that would make more sense today cause its a bigger name these days.

@ Ant: Dont forget the track on Lost & Found

I'll take another "Willenium" album anyday too, it doesn't matter what the title is, I just want another classic like that

Guest Fresh Son

I hope your right, but i hope K Smith isnt too involved, but i'll take anything right now. Do u remember when we saw that video of K Smiths and Will was in the booth getting filmed. Theres a small glimmer of hope.

What video is that???

Back on topic...the group is kind of a joke. We need 2 breathe life in2 that thing. We need 2 give people a reason 2 go there from time 2 time. We need 2 spike the amount of people joining. Anyone else agree and willing 2 participate?

Anything really. Let's be honest. At this point, the page is just stupid. It's not doing anything. No spike in people joining. No pix, news, videos or anything being added to make anyone ever wanna visit it again. Am I the only one that feels this way? If there's a rumor that he's recording, let's post.

I think the problem is, as far as I'm aware, the cause isnt searchable like a group or fan page would be. Maybe a group would get better results, but starting from scratch when theres nearly 800 members would be silly and a waste of our time already spent on it.