JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Convincing Will to rap again!

Hero1

There is a fan page on facebook too which has about 200,000 fans, it sends u updates and stuff, i tried to post on the wall but it said it was put in a fan filter and its dissapeared, anyone know how to use those fan group things, theres a lot of people we can get to with that.

Could u post the link for that fan page on here, Julie?

I think sending the messages individually is a great idea. Tim, if you do that with the people who commented on the 'Gettin' Jiggy Wit It' Music Video I'll do the same with the people who commented on the 'Miami' Music Video , and other person could send messages to the people who commented on the 'Switch' Music Video on his Official Facebook Page. I remember they posted the 'Parents Just Don't Understand' Music Video too but it's not on there anymore.

Edited by Ale

There is a fan page on facebook too which has about 200,000 fans, it sends u updates and stuff, i tried to post on the wall but it said it was put in a fan filter and its dissapeared, anyone know how to use those fan group things, theres a lot of people we can get to with that.

I think sending the messages individually is a great idea. Tim, if you do that with the people who commented on the 'Gettin' Jiggy Wit It' Music Video I'll do the same with the people who commented on the 'Miami' Music Video , and other person could send messages to the people who commented on the 'Switch' Music Video on his Official Facebook Page. I remember they posted the 'Parents Just Don't Understand' Music Video too but it's not on there anymore.

I'll get started on the people who commented on the Switch Video!

Wow! Facebook don't let you send many messages before telling you they may block or terminate your acct! Be careful guys! It would be majorly annoying for you to have to start all over again wit facebook!

Yeah, I got blocked the other day sending messages about the cause LOL

I think it doing so many in a short amount of time that does it.

I'll do the Parents... video. Post a comment in the actual chat on the video as well.

Ok so, i've got the blocked message again, so Imma cool off the messages for a while.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/pages/Dj-Jazzy-Jeff-Fresh-Prince/53836304112?v=wall&ref=nf

We should def hit the fans on here. Guaranteed they like his music there.

BTW, with the groups, if you send the creator a message, if they are interested, maybe they can send a group update to everyone in the group with one message, rather than us doing them individually.

BTW, with the groups, if you send the creator a message, if they are interested, maybe they can send a group update to everyone in the group with one message, rather than us doing them individually.

Great idea! Although I don't wanna be sending any more messages with links in them today! Maybe someone that hasn't done any today could send it??

Heres another link to hit, on his facebook page theres a discussion going on about it. I've added the link, but I've pretty much reached my limit for personal messages today, so if anyone wants to do this, it should be quite successful.

http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?ref=mb#/topic.php?topic=7558&post=57395&uid=92304305160#post57395

Heres another link to hit, on his facebook page theres a discussion going on about it. I've added the link, but I've pretty much reached my limit for personal messages today, so if anyone wants to do this, it should be quite successful.

http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?ref=mb#/topic.php?topic=7558&post=57395&uid=92304305160#post57395

I'll do it.

Videorgraphy:

Girls Ain't Nothing But Trouble

Brand New Funk

Parents Just Don't Understand

I Think I Can Beat Mike Tyson

Summertime

Ring My Bell

The Things That U Do

Boom! Shake The Room

I'm Looking For The One (To Be With Me)

I Wanna Rock

Men In Black

Gettin' Jiggy Wit It

Just The Two of Us

Miami

Wild Wild West

Will 2K

So Fresh

Freakin' It

Black Suits Comin' (Nod Ya Head)

Nod Ya Head (The Remix)

1,000 Kisses

Switch

Party Starter

Shouldn't we include 'Can't Wait To Be With You' & 'Lovely Daze'? :laugh:

Great job AJ!!

here ya go

http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=92304305160&share_id=107468868860&comments=1#/apps/application.php?id=10204103083

i found my link it was put on fan messages.