JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Convincing Will to rap again!

Hero1

I've been searching Facebook and theres already a few groups about a new WS/JJFP album. So I've started sending messages to the members to get them to join. However, I've done so many in a short amount of time that Facebook has blocked me from sending messages LOL So if anyone else wants to carry on with that, it has been working.

Made a thread on Allhiphop.com.

http://community.allhiphop.com/go/thread/view/12461/20165253/Should_Will_Smith_Make_A_New_Album?sdb=1

People seem supportive of it over there! Its very clear they want Jazzy on board tho!

Yeah, maybe we should change the title to "Will Smith/JJFP Should Make A New Album".

You'd have the more popular name in Will Smith, but still get the love from the old hip hop heads for prompting a JJFP album. Just a suggestion. Like Brakes said, the hip hop community seem to want Jeff on board before they support it 100%.

Edited by Big Willie

I've been searching Facebook and theres already a few groups about a new WS/JJFP album. So I've started sending messages to the members to get them to join. However, I've done so many in a short amount of time that Facebook has blocked me from sending messages LOL So if anyone else wants to carry on with that, it has been working.

Cool, good job BW!

I'll do it.

Cool, good job BW!

I'll do it.

Cool dude, just space out the time period between messages so you dont join the elite blocked group LOL

Well ive joined the most popular Will Smith groups on facebook posted a link and then i had to leave the group so my friends wouldnt think i was obsessive lol, a bit cheeky but its in their own interests.

There is a fan page on facebook too which has about 200,000 fans, it sends u updates and stuff, i tried to post on the wall but it said it was put in a fan filter and its dissapeared, anyone know how to use those fan group things, theres a lot of people we can get to with that.

Sending them individually is the best way, coz you go right to the person, whereas if you just make a post they only see it if they check the page. I dunno about anyone else, but I rarely click a link or check a group I'm a member of. I've had about 9 people join (even tho it only says ive recruited 7, it should be about 15 :mmph: ) of the 12 messages I've sent and thats just a few groups. If we target the music fans on his page, we could easily increase the numbers.

The Allhiphop post is getting a good reception, shame most people arent actually joining the cause tho. Some have, and every little helps.

This is definitly a group to hit: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8273244529&ref=ts

I've just been sending this message to them all...

Hi,

I noticed you was a member of a group prompting Will Smith to return to music. Just wanted to let ya know that we have a cause set up for the same thing. If ya interested, please join, invite friends and spread the word.

http://www.causes.com/willsmith

Hip Hop needs Will Smith.

Peace

• Admin

Good Idea Big Willie.. Lets target Will Smith music fans..not just our friends.. Not only will they join but they will help us recruit others.. I'mm gonna send some messages to the people who commented on the Gettin Jiggy wit it video on Will's official facebook page