JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

the unmade sylvester stallone films

rawad_m

ok i was never ever a big fan of him as an actor and most of his movies sucked big time. but i really enjoyed the last Rambo and Rocky.

yo but to be honest the facts talk for themselves...

Sly Stallone is one of the worst actors of the century and he is the recordholder in the Golden Raspberry Awards. But there are times, where i wish that i would've wrote the original Rocky... nevertheless i would love to see another rambo.

ok i was never ever a big fan of him as an actor and most of his movies sucked big time. but i really enjoyed the last Rambo and Rocky.

yo but to be honest the facts talk for themselves...

Sly Stallone is one of the worst actors of the century and he is the recordholder in the Golden Raspberry Awards. But there are times, where i wish that i would've wrote the original Rocky... nevertheless i would love to see another rambo.

He is no Pacino or De Niro, and he is not a great actor, I agree. But Sly is one of the best action heroes ever, if not the best. The action genre has always been very underrated IMO, but he has created two of the most iconic characters in cinema History and that's why he has millions of fans. Plus, he's given some decent performances in his career like in the movie 'Copland', for example.

So yeah, I'll never say Sylvester Stallone is an amazing actor, but he has contributed a lot for the recognition of action movies.