JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

www.willsmith.com

I actually don't like the pic....what's the point 2 it? The quality of it isn't good. There's a crowd of people but it doesn't look like his performing or anything. I'm curious why they would be revamping the site tho.' No new movie is dropping...no music that we know of. The site was at it's best when L+F was the theme.

I think its really cool. Normally they dedicate the whole website to his movies, its nice to show him as a rapper for once.

The only thing that would get me slightly suspicious that something is going on, is that Will hasnt been doing any filming for a year and hes a workaholic. So what has he been doing?

None of you guys remember this? Wow

This is from when Will was promoting I,Robot in the UK...Lanceister Square? Before the premiere him and Jeff performed like a half hour set. Even Biz came out! That pic is him on stage! It was a great show thanks to Brakes video recording some of it and I think some other people did too...this was in July or August 2004

I think its really cool. Normally they dedicate the whole website to his movies, its nice to show him as a rapper for once.

The only thing that would get me slightly suspicious that something is going on, is that Will hasnt been doing any filming for a year and hes a workaholic. So what has he been doing?

He took a few months off !

He explained that in Letterman that it is hard for him, but it is Jada (I think) whose asked him!

of course i remember that! Brakes Video was hilarious, it was entertaining to not only have Will performing Brand New Funk :)

This was just a few weeks after i left London, you don't know how much dissapointed i was, when i found out that he'll perform at Leicester Square :mmph: