JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To? XIX

Da Brakes

Let it go (Lil Mama)- Nelly ft Pharrell.

A shinny point on a bad album. I used to love rockin this song back when I had a car in Santo Domingo. Now In NY I only put it on my Ipod..

Montell Jordan "All I Need"

Slick Rick Feat. Outkast "Street Talkin'"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV37jWOhQlE

Fat Joe & KRS One "My Conscience"

Kool Moe Dee Feat. KRS-ONE & Chuck D "Rise N Shine"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-ZF0lZcO0M

Nas Feat. Hip Hop All Stars "Where Are They Now? 90's Remix"

Bigted! That Montell Jordan album is one of my R-N-B favorites!

TLC w/ O'So Krispie - I Bet

R U The Girl with T-Boz + Chilli (2005)

Man, I wish they had a radio edit w/o rap version....

O'So Krispie is the girl who won the competition on the show R U The Girl With T-Boz + Chilli to record a song with them. All these people freaked out because they thought they were trying to replace Left Eye even tho' the made it clear they were just giving someone the chance to record with them. It's annoying because when TLC was new to music, they'd have all these Radio Edit's w/o Rap so they'd get more play on Top 40 stations. But now rap (even really bad rap) is so accepted they don't really do that anymore...so I'm stuck with this version featuring some annoying rapper.

ADAM LAMBERT - What Do You Want From Me? (Unplugged)

(2010)

I don't really like Adam Lambert at all. The performances and videos I've seen by him are all stupid and annoying. But I keep seeing this unplugged performance being aired on VH-1 and I actually like it.

What I always find amusing when I listen to some 90's R&B is the fact that a lot of songs feature some weird Rappers I never heard off who cant flow at all.. Who are all those random guys? VH1 should make a special about them

Edited by Turntable

Yeah that Montell Jordan album's one of my favs too, Fat Joe's underrated, a lot of those rappers on R&B songs in the '90s I didn't hear anywhere else, and speaking of TLC I heard that Chilli's having this new reality show on VH1

Guy "Dancin", new jack swing forever

Edited by bigted

Yes, Fat Joe is underrated, but that is partly his own fault. Even though I know he didn't do it to "sell out", he did dumb down hard lately, except for a few dope songs here and there. I know he likes doing what he does now, but at the end of the day it's not what his fans like, cause they like Flow Joe. Remember back when his beef with 50 started or back when he did Lean Back? Everybody was down with Joe back then, he wasn't underrated back then, cause he came hard.

Edited by Turntable