JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What Are You Listening To? XIX

Da Brakes

DJ Clue Feat. Mase, Fabolous, and Foxy Brown "That's The Way", man that "Professional" album was a classic one:

MYA - Lock U Down

Lock U Down (Promo) (2008)

I wish I could get a version of this that didn't feature Lil' Wayne...but even more I wish that her official album would come out. It's been an on and off project to be released for 3-4 years now...and that mixtape she put out last year is her weakest work to date (and nothing like the 4 promotional singles she's released for this "upcoming" album).

I dont like MYA, maybe a couple of songs that I find good, but she is not comparable to most of the other good female singers out there..

Will Smith ft Kel Spencer- uuhhh

I'm with Visqo, I couldn't ever really get into Mya that much, some songs are cool but she's not really that great, btw speaking of Kel I remember he made a post on facebook last year saying he did some recording with Mya:

KRS ONE "MCs Act Like They Don't Know"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDWUyChXaDI

Edited by bigted

Well Visqo I don't think that the song came out

Nas "I Gave You Power"

Edited by bigted

DMX "Slippin"

DMX really needs to get act together in his life to get back on top of the rap game, he's put out a lot of great music:

Kel Spencer "Pop Off"

LL Cool J & Mary J. Blige "Favorite Flavor", the perfect song to play on a nice spring day!