JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Rumor: "Pepa" Regrets Not Dating Will Smith

Ale

Here’s what Pepa from 'Salt and Pepa' said in a recent interview:

"I thought Will was really cute and we would hang out a lot on the road. He liked to take care of me and never let me spend a dime. He was that kind of guy, real generous. I remember when they won their first award, he asked me to go out with him afterward. He was so excited. We were walking along the street getting ready to grab something to eat, and he just gave this homeless guy $100 dollars."

"I sometimes kick myself when I think about what could have been. He was so nice to me, but I really wasn't feeling him. I guess I couldn't appreciate a nice guy like Will Smith. He wasn't thug enough. I was attracted to thugs and hoodlums. Will was too nice to me."

"I liked people like Louis Burrell (MC Hammer's brother). He was rough, he was street and he didn't pull any punches. He would walk around with a cane and pimp hat. He always referred to women as b**ches." Even with all that, I liked him."

Source:

http://prograham1-everyman.blogspot.com/2009/08/pepa-regrets-not-dating-will-smith.html

Life is about choices. We all make them and have to live with them. :prof:

And I know some of these chicks that want 'thugs'. Then later on complain about how they are cheap, unfaithful, how they always in jail and always disrespecting them. Well duh! He a thug! LOL

"I liked people like Louis Burrell (MC Hammer's brother). He was rough, he was street and he didn't pull any punches. He would walk around with a cane and pimp hat. He always referred to women as b**ches." Even with all that, I liked him."

Source:

http://prograham1-everyman.blogspot.com/2009/08/pepa-regrets-not-dating-will-smith.html

:pound: