JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will's biggest success ?

Here's a few...

JJ+FP being the 1st Hip-Hop group to win a Grammy for Hip-Hop

"Summertime" being a timeless Hip-Hop, artistic, and musical classic that revived 2 careers that could have been over.

Big Willie Style being a huge comeback album.

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air being the 1st Hip-Hop sitcom by a Hip-Hop artist/group.

Being an emcee who is still around reguardless of the crap direction commerical Rap has taken.

I think you don't understand my question (I think I didn't ask it very well !!!)

My question is, what song is the most successfull for Will in his whole career ?

If we look at JJFP's career, Summertime is probable the most successfull, the one that peple remember, THE song of JJFP.

And what about Will's whole music career ?

Does Men In Black, or Gettin' Jiggy WIt It most successfull than Summertime ? An other ?

I think you don't understand my question (I think I didn't ask it very well !!!)

My question is, what song is the most successfull for Will in his whole career ?

If we look at JJFP's career, Summertime is probable the most successfull, the one that peple remember, THE song of JJFP.

And what about Will's whole music career ?

Does Men In Black, or Gettin' Jiggy WIt It most successfull than Summertime ? An other ?

Oh, I think I know what you're trying to say. You wanna know what's the most important song in Will's career. You wanna know if the 'Men In Black' theme or 'Gettin' Jiggy Wit It' were more successful than 'Summertime', more popular.

Well, each of them has been as important as the others for him. But if you want my opinion, I think 'Summertime' would be his most important song. It's a classic old school song, and that's reason enough for me.

And yeah, his most successful album was 'Big Willie Style'. My favorite.

Edited by Ale

"Summertime" is probably the most successful song that Will's released over his 20+ year career, the most successful album is "Big Willie Style"