JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

WHEN WILL SWITCH VIDEO AIR?

model

• Members
We shot SWITCH video aug 13th and14th (I was one of the models). That is quite a while ago. My friend said they finished color correcting and editing so what's the deal? I am thinking that the video will air first because I have heard NOTHING about SWITCH on the radio. I know he's not under a label but DANG! WHAT is really the deal!?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, FP has been pretty quiet about the album. All the news that we have on it as been peiced 2gether from a bunch of different interviews. Since the album is scheduled 2 drop December/January, we know it can't be any later than that. FP dosen't seem incredibly anxious 2 just drop the new music quite yet. I hope he dose it very soon tho'...b4 the Sharktale soundtrack comes out.

• Admin
well the video is done... so maybe overbrook is having trouble getting switch on the radio..and thats causing the delay... which really suxs! im dying to see this... i just hope they can sort it all out..and release switch sooner than later...

• Members
yeah, the video was alot of fun. I really liked working with Will and Jada they were nice. I didn't talk to Jada much but I had to sit next to her in a scene. I had to dance with Will and that was FU NNNY! I wish I had more time with them. anyway more about the vid right? Well, it is basically a dance video where everyone does the same dance called SWITCh it is very will smith ...lol its cute though. Fatima did the choreography. lots of girls. but moreso lots of dancing. Will IS DANCING TOO!!! Haha how cute.Not too much but enough. I think Will is cool and I would love to work with again but next time in a movie acting not just in a video.

• Members
awwh. thanx ice. I guess I didn't think of it like that. They initially called me to do the video and I was down for it but some drama happened with pay so I wasn't gonna do it. I really enjoyed meeting Will though. I wish I would have given him my card b/c I want to pursue films.... not videos. I could tell he was into me because he kept staring at me the WHOLE time and wouldn't stop. It was like secret flirting. It was kinda weird b/c JADA was there but I prob should have been a little more aggressive in terms of the business opp.

[font="Arial"][color=blue]Wow...sounds like u had a great tyme...I'll definately be sure to look out for the lovely lady in yellow. :kekeke: As far as Will is concerned,...I would'nt say it was a secretly flirting thing...maybe so,...i dunno him personally,..but i would lean more towards the idea of him just admiring your beauty. I've been a fan of Jada's and his,...long enough to know that he wouldnt disrespect his wife like that...but who knows! :dunno:

Good luck with future projects with Will and Jada...make sure u keep us posted! And the video shoot sounds really nice, cant wait to see it! :thumb:

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]

• Members
no, I wish I was a famous model. But I will be a famous actress one day! Yeah maybe you are right. I am def. not trying to give Will a bad name. He was very nice on the contrary. It just shocked me thats all. Its like he wouldn't stop staring so it made me feel bad b/c I had to look uninterested and there were things said but thats not important. maybe he was just admiring my beauty but it did make me feel uncomfortable.

[quote=model,Sep 10 2004, 07:57 PM]no, I wish I was a famous model. But I will be a famous actress one day! Yeah maybe you are right. I am def. not trying to give Will a bad name. He was very nice on the contrary. It just shocked me thats all. Its like he wouldn't stop staring so it made me feel bad b/c I had to look uninterested and there were things said but thats not important. maybe he was just admiring my beauty but it did make me feel uncomfortable.[/quote]
How did you get the chance to be in the video?

Jada's in the video? ................

[quote=model,Sep 10 2004, 08:57 PM]Its like he wouldn't stop staring so it made me feel bad b/c I had to look uninterested and there were things said but thats not important. maybe he was just admiring my beauty but it did make me feel uncomfortable.[/quote]
[font="Arial"][color=blue]oh ok was that all! I'll handle it 4 u!

Come here WILL!!! Boy, didn't we tell you bout staring at beautiful women on your video shoots? :telloff: Making these ladies nervous, and uncomfortable with your handsome~licious self looking like that.! STOP that !!! :slap: Right now! :dink:

lol...is all cool tho...seriously. Im almost certain, he meant NO harm, in making u feel uncomfortable! IF ur lucky,...he may have Jada put u on his birthday cake... as his new crush for 6 months. :lolsign: :highfive:

He doesn't come 2 this board, but if he DID!!!! watchout now... i'm sure he will remember the lovely lady in yellow! :thumb:

peace,
3cookies[/color][/font] Edited by 3cookies