JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Tatyana Ali in teen sex comedy?

Hypestyle

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Sep 19 2004, 09:06 PM]I guess doing stupid movies is better than not doing any at all. Even if she's doing trashy, straight-2-video movies, at least she is staying busy in hopes of bigger things.[/quote]
Yeh, lets just hope the music is still on her mind, thats the real Tatyana Ali

• Admin
[quote=mfuqua23,Sep 20 2004, 05:38 AM]I don't know. Things just aren't happen 4 her. But then again look at James Avery, the Vivians, Alfonso, Karyn Parsons, Ross Bagley, and Joesph Marcels. They gotta still be makin money of dat show. But no other big acting jobs.[/quote]
ross bagley is now 15 or so..and a very good bballer apparently :kekeke:

I saw a trailer for film with Karyn Parsons in a couple of years back but never saw it. James Avery was recently in a few episodes of That 70's Show playing a cop. I think people have spoken about this before but the episodes are currently being shown on UK TV. He's lost a fair bit of weight.

• Members
[quote=Hero1,Sep 20 2004, 06:03 AM][quote=mfuqua23,Sep 20 2004, 05:38 AM] I don't know. Things just aren't happen 4 her. But then again look at James Avery, the Vivians, Alfonso, Karyn Parsons, Ross Bagley, and Joesph Marcels. They gotta still be makin money of dat show. But no other big acting jobs.[/quote]
ross bagley is now 15 or so..and a very good bballer apparently :kekeke: [/quote]
isnt Ross Bagley the lil boy that plays NICKY in fresh prince of bel air...?
i swear he cant be 15 oh yeah im such an knobjockey man
I thught he was the age i c him of fresh prince TODAY lol im a dipstick man
i just noticed that he was born in 1988,... Edited by willsmithfan1

[quote=willsmithfan1,Sep 27 2004, 04:13 PM]OMG! I TRIED TO EDIT MY POST...I NEVER WROTE KNOBJOCKEY I WROTE knobjockey BUT I SWEAR SUM1 CHANGED IT IM TRYING TO GET IT OUT AND PUT knobjockey IN BUT IT DNT WORK :bang:
I SWEAR MAN MY DAD IS PROBABLY SPYING ON ME RITE NOW!!!! :bang:[/quote]
:roll: It's just the word filter edit thing on the board!!