badboys - 22
djsilvertiger - 21

[b]The average score for each team:[/b]

[u]Team 1[/u]

[u]Team 2[/u]

[b]The progressing competitors:[/b]
Team 2 - Hero1, fan 4ever, badboys, djsilvertiger

mmmmmmm. Waited 4 nothing?

[color=purple]Good job to every one who made it.[/color]Who were the judges anyway.Give me their house ad so I can bust their butt.

I just wanted to go one on one with some one.

Some one just burned me through their whole freestyle

Guest Prince
Right just to clarify this... Before anyone says anything about unfairness - you had your chance to speak before Round 1 began. There was a few days notice, but the only responses I received were in encouragement so please don't get all up in my face about it. :poke:

By the way for anyone interested, the numbers were difficult this time so this method was really the only one that would work as we've tried the cypher method before but it ended in confusion... The next battle I think will be organised so it is just the first 8 people who put their names down that will compete. This way the rounds will all be one-on-one.

The numbers were odd, nobody complained at the time, what can a brotha do about it now? :dunno:

oh dont worry about it prince im fine with the rules. im actually quite glad bcoz this week has been hectic at work and im doing too many hours so i wouldnt have been able 2 write until the weekend anyway and i would have kept every1 waiting.

But every1 watch out in the next battle!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Guest Prince
[quote=Jazzy Julie,Mar 25 2004, 09:32 PM]But every1 watch out in the next battle!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:[/quote]
The prophecy of someone who means business... :eek4: