JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Video: Underage Megan Fox was Half-Nude in "Bad Boys 2"

Ale

headline13234.jpg

We already heard Megan Fox talk about her audition for "Transformers," in which Michael Bay videotaped her washing his Ferrari. But did you know that Fox has previously appeared in another Bay movie?

While promoting "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen," Fox went on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!," where she talked about being an extra on "Bad Boys 2" at the age of 15 and how Bay put her in a bikini under a waterfall. Here is what she had to say:

"The first time I ever met [bay], I was 15, and I was an extra on 'Bad Boys 2.' We were shooting this club scene, and they brought me in, and I was wearing a stars and stripes bikini and a red cowboy hat, and six-inch heels. And they took me to Mike and he approved it. And they said, 'You know, Michael, she's 15, so you can't sit her at the bar and she can't have a drink in her hand.' So his solution to that problem was to then have me dancing underneath a waterfall getting soaking wet. At 15 and I was in tenth grade. So that's sort of a microcosm of how Bay's mind works."

Watch her appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" and her scene from "Bad Boys 2" below:

http://worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=14231&count=0

I've read/heard a few things recently where she's been dissing Bay. She is too new in this acting game 2 be dissing the vets and biting the hand that feeds her. Let's be real. She's fine, but she's not as fine as ever 13 year old things. And until she does a role that displays any real acting, she shouldn't have the attitude she has. There are movies like Transformers where acting is going 2 take the passenger seat (or even the backseat) 2 the action and special effects. Bay seems like he might be a lil' weird...but whatever. If she has a problem with Transformers or being in a bikini in a movie...then don't do it.