JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I miss Jazzy jeff fresh prince!

rawad_m

Sorry for not posting in such a long time,

I kind of had a lot of personal stuff to deal with, then I stopped posting on the board alltogether

But alas jazzy jeff fresh prince music greatness has drawn me back

I miss the positivity and upbeat feeling I get from listening to them and I really missed this board a lot

Sorry for the long abscence

guess being a JJFP fan is for life

Rawad

Edited by rawad_m

To be honest, I think that if Will made another album, it would be a Solo album. Something like 'Big Willie Style' or 'Born To Reign'. I don't think we'll have another 'Willennium' or 'Lost & Found'.

Edited by Ale

To be honest, I think that if Will made another album, it would be a Solo album. Something like 'Big Willie Style' or 'Born To Reign'. I don't think we'll have another 'Willennium' or 'Lost & Found'.

Not sure if I said what I wanted to say. It made more sense in my head :laugh:

I mean, I know 'Willennium' and 'Lost & Found' are Solo albums too. But some of the songs from those albums were produced by Jeff, and 'Willennium' has that old school spirit (the song 'So Fresh' is a good example). Personally, I don't think we'll find that on his next album. I could be wrong, of course.

Just wanted to clear that up.

Well, actually we don't even know if there will be a new album.

Well Jeff was involved in the making of "Big Willie Style" as well, the only album that da Fresh Prince didn't work with Jeff in his career is "Born To Reign" and we all know how that result turned out, really the formula is simple like it was said on "Pump The Bass": "Jeff+Prince=hit records"