JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Game, Nas, Boyz 2 Men, Usher, Chris Brown, Nas, Mario Winans and Polow Da Don.

Vipa

Wow! That was fast. It's a good song too! I wish there was more time for the other artists 2 shine tho.' One of the better line ups for a posse cut than i've seen in awhile. I was just thinking 2day that there will definitely be a tribute album for MJ just like they did one for Luther Vandross.

U can hear Usher in the background. Mario Winans doesn't have the kinda voice 2 comand attention unless he's up front so he's proably buried somewhere in the mix. I much rather have heard Boyz II Men, Usher, Mario Winans, and Chris Brown on the track without the rappers. I'm sure they'll all do covers for some kinda project soon. With the song being so short, it's hard 2 juggle all those artists and all that talent.

I hope they will give the album away for free on the internet. anything else would be a crime against humanity and his legacy. i hope all those guys are not interested in making money with all that "we will miss you" stuff. it's really funny, cause none of those rappers really paid respect to him, like people saying in the comments, nobody cared about him a few days ago. you see what they did with pac's name, they made more money out of his career after his death than before. that industry is so ruthless... and honestly i don't trust sellouts, who snap every opportunity to get more money and more success.

U can't just give music away. With all due respect, that's just stupid. I would like 2 see profits of the album go 2 a charity that MJ supported or something. I find it a little akward that someone like The Game is leading the song when he has zero connection 2 MJ. I mean, Usher and Chris Brown were obviously inspried by hime heavily. Boyz II Men not only were inspired by him but they also met him, sang on The Jacksons soundtrack (as well as appeared in the movie), and were on his HIStory album...plus the Motown connection. I'm sure The Game grew up on MJ and loved him, but the connection and style just aren't there.

come on guys, every second artist out there was influenced by MJ. I just don't like the idea that ppl like diddy or the game will make a lot money out of MJs dead. kel spence is giving music for free, Jazzy Jeff is and they have no particular reason for that. the industry will make a lot of money out of jacksons death. more than he could've made with his tours.

Don't let yourself fool with the hype thats going on now, money comes first in this business. its funny how people are putting big words out of their mouths, but didnt care about MJ the last years.

And who says that the money will go to charities? i highly doubt it with all the debts he left behind.

I'm not a pesimist, i'm a realist and reality aint always sunshine. Optimism, in my opninon, is like a drug for the world. It makes you feel better, but it's not gonna get you anywhere, it only keeps you away from facing facts you dont like.

Edited by Turntable