JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Michael Jackson Dies At 50

Da Brakes

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interview with one of his bodyguards...from AOL News/Popeater...

-----------------------------------

Jackson's Guard Tells of Drugs, Girlfriend

PopEater

posted: 12 HOURS 13 MINUTES AGOcomments: 995PrintShareText SizeAAAMichael Jackson's British bodyguard is coming out and talking about his experiences with the late King of Pop, including claims that Jackson had a secret girlfriend and that drugs were often hidden from Jackson.

The claims come from Matt Fiddes, a personal friend of Jackson who also served as his bodyguard during Michael's U.K. stints. During his Sky News interview, Fiddes blames Jackson's death on the doctors in his life, saying "they have Michael's blood on their hands" for allegedly giving him prescription drugs. "They know what they've done and there's people out there who could have helped, could have stepped in but didn't for financial reasons," Fiddes said.

Skip over this content

Fiddes, 29, says that he and Jackson's friend Uri Geller tried many times to intervene, but "as soon as we said anything and it gets back to Michael, Michael would have a screaming fit that we were interfering with his private life, that he knew what he was doing and he was in denial." He claims that he and Uri "confiscated injection equipment" from Jackson.

Still, Fiddes says he "never witnessed him actually taking drugs, but I knew they were there and I confiscated packages, and Uri did too."

Among the other claims made by Fiddes is one about Jackson's alleged secret girlfriend. "I'm not going to name who she is but I think the family were aware that there was someone special in his life who he loved and adored and had his ups and downs with," he said.

Ohhh how sad to see this. That song is one of my favouritea. He looked great in the rehearsal, he seemed very energetic... I even see him better than in that show he did in NY some years ago with his borthers and other singers.

The last week i've been drowning myself in MJ's music. Everything. The old, the new, the hits, the b-sides, the remixes...EVERYTHING. I've also been watching all the news coverage that i can. Last night MSNBC aired the interview he did a few years ago with the reporter that caused a good bit of controversy. I think that returning 2 his work so closely while being grown and while being in a very sensitive place due 2 the rough year that i've had, i've been able 2 understand and indentify with his work on a much deeper level.

I've never believed any of the negative things that others said about him. I did think MJ was a unique individual (which has alwasy been part of his magic). Of course i don't know anything...i've just never believed it. But going back to this interview that the reporter tried 2 turn everything around negativily, i related 2 MJ more than ever. Seeing him face the questions about his lifestyle, his children, his actions, and his conduct vs. the legal issues he faced, i saw him in a different way. I watched this interview back when it aired on TV years ago but this time i was just really watching everything. His eyes, his body language, his tone of voice. MJ was turely an angel tortured by what his artistry had brought in2 his life. To see such a caring and pure hearted person have 2 deal with everything that he had 2 deal with is just awful.

Unseen Footage: Michael Jackson Leaked Interview

The bombshell tape - never before made public - shows the King of Pop SHOCKED, COVERING HIS FACE with his hands in dismay as a team of lawyers grilled him in 1996 as part of a lawsuit brought against him by Neverland staff.

Thriller star Jackson-who died last week-SQUIRMS at times as he is questioned about allegations surrounding Jordy Chandler, Home Alone star Macaulay Culkin and Brett Barnes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZKnI-np2Dk

I never cry at anything, but there was some moments when the water works switched on watching that memorial. I think it's because it finally made me realise he is gone.

Gone, but never forgotten, you live on through us all MJ.

I started crying when they rolled out his casket and kissed it. Cried off and on throughout then little Paris broke my heart. I was still crying when they took him away and Man in the Mirror was playing w/o him singing. It didn't seem real until now.

I tried to hold back crying when paris spoke. My heart goes out to his kids and to the whole jackson family.. Jermaine's performance of ''Smile''was amazing loved Mariah's and Jennifer Hudsons just beutiful!!

I had 2 work ALLLLLLL day so i'm just now catching bits and peices of it off BET and VH-1. I've seen Stevie Wonder's, John Mayer's, and Jennifer Hudson's performances. I saw Magic Johnson, Brooke Sheilds, and Al Sharpton speaking. I saw his family together at the end and the closing prayer. Everything so far was very real and very touching. I hope they deside 2 make this available on DVD. I love the heavy spiritual vibe. I wouldn't expect that in these days. His kids are beautiful. I hope the media can lay off them. Still watching...Rest In Peace MJ.

Oh my god, I kept biting on my tongue trying not to cry. I did cry a bit here and there.

The moments where I had to shed a tear was when Al Sharpton spoke (it was incredibly inspirational and oh so emotional), when Usher almost broke down and neared his casket, when Jermaine performed Smile, when Stevie performed...but I got really deeply emotional and teary when his family walked on the stage. When Jermaine talked...than I started to cry when Marlon tried talking at first but couldn't because of his loss...but when Paris started to talk I literally lost it. This is one of the heaviest emotional moments of my life. Even now I feel depressed, saddened...it's like a big part of you is gone and you still can't accept that, at least I can't.