JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Michael Jackson Dies At 50

Da Brakes

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Showbiz-News/Michael-Jackson-Dies-Of-Heart-Attack-After-Being-Rushed-To-Hospital-According-To-TMZ/Article/200906415319936?lpos=Showbiz_News_Carousel_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15319936_Michael_Jackson_Dies_Of_Heart_Attack_After_Being_Rushed_To_Hospital%2C_According_To_TMZ

Michael Jackson dies in hospital after suffering a suspected heart attack, website TMZ has reported.

michael jackson TMZ website credit

When paramedics arrived at his house he was not breathing, LA fire department captain Steve Ruda told the LA Times newspaper.

Jackson was given CPR by fire department paramedics as he was taken to UCLA Medical Center, the LA Times said.

The 911 call came in at 8.21pm from his Holmbly Hills home in LA, according to the TMZ.com.

Edited by Da Brakes

Michael Jackson dies of heart attack: report

'Michael Jackson dies' ... the TMZ report.

June 26, 2009 - 8:04AM

Pop legend Michael Jackson is reported to have died of a heart attack after he was rushed to hospital in Los Angeles.

The entertainment TMZ website reports Jackson suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon and paramedics were unable to revive him.

Earlier, a fire department official told the Los Angeles Times that Michael Jackson had been rushed to the hospital.

Steve Ruda told the newspaper on Thursday that Jackson was not breathing when Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics responded to a call at his Los Angeles home about 12:30pm.

The paramedics performed CPR and took him to UCLA Medical Center, Ruda told the paper.

The report of the heart attack was confirmed by the OK! website, which said streets surrounding the Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre in LA had been blocked off with yellow tape.

TMZ reports that it had spoken with a Jackson family member, who said Michael was in "really bad shape".

His family were heading to the hospital, the report said.

More to come

Now reports of a coma

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a162068/michael-jackson-in-coma-at-la-hospital.html

Michael Jackson is reportedly in a coma at a Los Angeles hospital.

An emergency call was received from Jackson’s Holby Hills, California residence shortly after 8.20pm this evening.

Paramedics performed CPR on the star after he stopped breathing, and took him by ambulance to UCLA Medical Center, says The Los Angeles Times.

His immediate condition is unknown, however, the singer's father confirmed that Jackson was receiving medical attention.

"I am in Las Vegas, but yes, people in Los Angeles called me and are with Michael and tell me he was taken to the hospital," Joe Jackson told E! News. "His mother is on her way to the hospital now to check in on him.

"I am not sure what's wrong. I am waiting to hear back from them."

A spokesperson for the Los Angeles City Fire Department said: "The call came in because a person was not breathing.

"When the team arrived, they saw that CPR was already in progress by someone at the home. The person not breathing was transported to UCLA Medical Center and remains there."

Jackson was expected to begin 50 comeback shows at London's O2 arena from July 13. Concert organisers AEG are yet to comment.