JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jeff kicked off stage

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hadn't heard that yet. That's ridiculous. What did they expect him 2 play? Middle America just got electricity last year so i guess they won't be ready for Hip-Hop for about another 60 years.

Just been reaing Skillz and Jeff's posts on twitter, crazy stuff man. Who books people and don't know what they are getting. Its just poorly done.

:mad: I agree wit Jeff..that was straight up B.S.

Okay I get if you tell a DJ who does birthday parties to play the Top 40 cause you dont know and DJ dont know what the crowd may want.

But you got Jazzy Jeff! This man knows what a crowd wants. If I didnt know what the crowd may want I'll just leave it in his hands. And if people are vibin' and singing along. I'm gonna let the man do his thing. But to pull him off in the middle of his set while people are groovin' is just stupid :excl:

That is some bullish. Jeff deserves more respect than that, a lot more :angry:

Something that did make me laugh though was reading in the recently added topics bar on the side of the forum: Jeff kicked off stage by Da Brakes. Why'd ya do it Brakes?

Just made me chuckle.

Edited by Big Willie

Something that did make me laugh though was reading in the recently added topics bar on the side of the forum: Jeff kicked off stage by Da Brakes. Why'd ya do it Brakes?

Just made me chuckle.

LOL! Yeah! I did it Fresh Prince of Bel Air style!!

But seriously I totaly agree. Jeff deserves a lot more respect than that!