JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Its a recession, time to downsize..

Hero1

• Admin

This is not 05 anymore.. this forum certainly isnt as active as when switch came out and we had lost & found on the horizon! I figured its time to do a bit of rearranging of the forums, to match the current state of affairs(for instance, will no longer rapping) I've also moved all the numero uno forum into this forum..so any battles etc we can have here. I do appreciate everyone who bothers to still come by here though! Its a nice little family we got here, and there always new people finding the site for the first time as well.

I got concerned for a minute that you were gonna do another close of the forum for a bit......

..... Wouldn't it be awesome if next February or something we are laughing at the idea of Will staying retired as we get to hear his first new single spinning on the radio.....

i do like the refresh and the new look, im not always posting, but im always here checkin the news on jjfp, glad its not gone...

Same with me. I love this little family we have here :blush:

Yeah this forum rocks, JJFP.com forever baby!

Guess I'm the only 1 not really feeling the new layout too much. I liked the black skin too much I guess haha.

• Admin

The skins will be back..in about a month. I'm looking for a black one myself. Just waiting on the final version of invision forum 3, then people will start creating new skins..