JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Besides Hip-Hop, What Music Genre Do You Listen To?

Ataraxia

Generally I listen to only rap. Hardly ever I listen to something else: RNB, pop, regge and very very seldom rock. But never punk metal or hard rock. I hate it.

Most of the time, I listen to Hip Hop. I also own a lot of R&B and Soul CD's. I love that too, but I have'nt been listening to it a lot lately. I also like other music, but I dont know much about it. I like some Punk Bands, some Pop act's, some Jazz, Reggae and Dancehall and also music like Electro and Drm'n'Base.

Actually Hip Hop is not my favorite type of music. My favorite music is Salsa with singers like Victor Manuelle, Adolescentes band, Tito Rojas, ect. I also love Bachata, like Aventura and Anthony Santos. Reggaeton with Daddy Yankee, Don Omar, Tego Calderon. Hip Hop might be my second favorite music, but Salsa is my passion. I also like Funky jazz and old merengue. R&B only in special occasions.. ;)

Hey, my best friend is crazy about polka, lol, I find it pretty funny but he says thats real music and he plays it in his car all the time

Hip Hop music is easily my favorite genre but I also enjoy listening to r&b and reggae, once in a while I might listen to some rock, pop, and jazz

I mostly stick with Hip-Hop, but i also like rap and rnb.

I enjoy some punk rock like simple plan and maroon 5 and occaisionally listen to hardstyle/house/dance

lolz, this is begining to sound like a singles board with profiles