JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Problems With The Upgrade

Maybe it's just me, but I'm having some problems with the upgrade. For example, quoting anything does not really work. It just looks like this:

UOTE(bigted @ Dec 23 2005, 07:15 PM)

Does Kel Spencer really have a record deal or is he just still trying to get picked up somewhere? I know he talks about starting his own label but did he really start one, does he sign mcs? I'd love to get down, I might send an email to him...

He and his brothers started 3RD Power. It's pretty much for them right now. I think he's trying get them apart of a bigger label for now.

He's sent out a message that MTV2 and BET are talking to him about getting his video for "The Wilderness Pt. 1" on the air. It should be on the net soon, next week soon. I'd love for the video to blow up get some eyes on him. It's gotta get the spins though.

God Blessa!

That is a Silver Tiger post with a quote from Bigted.

The whole forum looks kinda confusing, like the quotes. Maybe it's just my browser or something?

When I tried clicking to read the Vibe Greatest Rapper Topic it closed

• Members

I have a big problem.

I'm really user "Ravax". I changed my e-mail in options. It loged me out. I recieved an e-mail with reactivation, clicked the link but nothing happend. When I'm loged in, I don't see any posts. When I'm loged out everything is ok. When I'm logged in in this new account, everything is OK too.

Here's photo what I see when I'm logged in old account:

http://images44.fotosik.pl/131/4e5f7703f0da119e.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Romano338

(I'm Romano338)

I have big big problems.

Yesterday, I changes my email adress on the board because it was an old one.

I receive the new validation email, and I clicked on the link.

But now, when I'm connected, I can't see the forum.

There is just that :

screen1rta.th.png

I can't write to anybody, I can't post, I CAN'T DO ANYTHING !!

I think I know why (but I'm not sure) : when I click on the link in the validation email, I arrive on the main page. This is not the activation page, but the first page of the forum, like on the picture I posted.

When I click on the second link of the mail, same thing. I tried to copy/paste the adress, same thing.

So, I think the problem is my new adress email is not activated.

Anybody (in the administration of the forum) can help me please ? Maybe activate my account, of something like this ?

Thanks

PS : I'm not sure this is the problem, but I really think.

This morning, the activation of the email adress worked.

But I can't go on the "JJFP Rare Tracks" :

"[#103149] You will have to make a certain number of posts on this forum to view this content."

:blink: :unsure:

You have to make more than 100 posts to see the 'JJFP Rare Tracks' Forum. You made many more than that, so yeah, it's strange.

BTW, there's a problem now with the upgrade when you quote something: the letters don't appear! :unsure: