JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Forum upgrade

Hero1

• Members

Gotta be honest: Immediately when I saw the new design, I wasn't feelin' it at all. Even now, after visiting a few more times, I still don't like it.

How come it got rid of our avatars and signatures?

We'll all get used to it! This happens every time there is a forum change. It will just take a while. I'm sure this forum is bigger and better than the previous one! Can you imagine if we still had the old oooooold forum still! The red and green one!

http://img29.imageshack.us/my.php?image=capturefzh.jpg

Edited by Da Brakes

We'll all get used to it! This happens every time there is a forum change. It will just take a while. I'm sure this forum is bigger and better than the previous one! Can you imagine if we still had the old oooooold forum still! The red and green one!

http://img29.imageshack.us/my.php?image=capturefzh.jpg

omg i first joined when it was red and green, im sure we're on the 4th different type since then lol. It does take a few weeks to get used to it, i just need a new skin and i'll be happy. This one is too white.

Also how do u post a youtube link so that the video shows up like u did Tim? i tried earlier and failed.

• Admin

If you want to add a YouTube video you click on add media and then enter the URL of the YouTube video.. For those complaining about the look don't worry.. Basically this is the release candidate 1 version which just came out.. Then the final version of 3.0 will come out.. Then I'd expect a lot of skins to be done which I'll add..I wouldn't mind adding a dark skin myself.. Basically people create skins for the forum but because it's just been released people haven't had the time to do them yet.. There will also be a heap of mods to come out as well

Can't wait 2 see what else will be added. There should be a pinned post in this forum with the history of the message board and website. The very 1st version of the message board was so rough...ha ha.

• Members

I have a big problem.

I'm really user "Ravax". I changed my e-mail in options. It loged me out. I recieved an e-mail with reactivation, clicked the link but nothing happend. When I'm loged in, I don't see any posts. When I'm loged out everything is ok. When I'm logged in in this new account, everything is OK too.

Here's photo what I see when I'm logged in old account:

http://images44.fotosik.pl/131/4e5f7703f0da119e.jpg

• Admin

There is a new organisation, but don't you think "DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince" sub-forum must be higher on the page ?

The name of the website is jazzyjefffreshprince, but the sub-forum of JJFP is at the en of the page :D :D

One: How many new posts turn up in that forum each day? I'd say not many..

Two: what is the chance of any news related to JJFP happening? Almost zero..

The name of the site is jjfp.. but that represents all things jjfp at the moment.. I think Will's movie career and Jeff's solo music is the most relevant at the moment.. so I've given them higher priority.