JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

List of all Will's and JJFP's music videos

I suggest to make the list of every music videos of Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince !

Sometimes, we (this is my case, maybe it's not yours !) forget that they did a music video for a song !

DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince

Boom! Shake The Room

Brand New Funk

Girls Ain't Nothing But Trouble

I'm Looking For The One (To Be With Me)

I Think I Can Beat Mike Tyson

I Wanna Rock

Lovely Daze

Parents Just Don't Understand

Ring My Bell

Summertime

The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Things That U Do

Yo Home To Bel Air

Will Smith

1000 Kisses

Black Suits Comin'

Freakin' It

Gettin' Jiggy WIt It

Just Cruisin'

Just The Two Of Us

Men In Black

Miami

Party Starter

So Fresh

Switch

Wild Wild West

Will 2k

If some are missing, name it, and I will update my post !!

Edited by Romano338

The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air, yes, the theme of the show (the longest version is the one we can see in the 3 first episode of the season 1, isn't it ?).

Yo Home To Bel Air... yes that's right ! Totally forgot that one ! Is it really official, or is it more a compilation of others music videos that somebody made one day, and that is now known as "Yo Home To Bel Air music video " ?

Nightmare on my street, no official music video (or not released !!) And it's too bad !

Edited by Romano338

Is that the official "Can't Wait To Be With You" music video? I've never seen it. What is the purpose of having silly C-Level look-a-likes performing their song for serious promotion? The kid with a mustache singing Chrispher Williams' part was almost dead on...haha. The akward "Summertime" and "Boom! Shake The Room" clips only added 2 the ridiculousness.

Is that the official "Can't Wait To Be With You" music video? I've never seen it. What is the purpose of having silly C-Level look-a-likes performing their song for serious promotion? The kid with a mustache singing Chrispher Williams' part was almost dead on...haha. The akward "Summertime" and "Boom! Shake The Room" clips only added 2 the ridiculousness.

At least it's better than the 'Lovely Daze' music video, isn't it? :lolsign:

I think it's official.

Will Smith

1000 Kisses

Black Suits Comin'

Freakin' It

Gettin' Jiggy WIt It

Just Cruisin'

Just The Two Of Us

Men In Black

Miami

Party Starter

So Fresh

The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

Switch

Wild Wild West

Will 2k

The 'The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air' music video would be on the DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince list.

And I don't think 'Yo Home to Bel-Air!' (which is a remix of the 'FPOBA' theme) has an official music video. I know there is a video of it on Youtube, -> this one <-, but it doesn't seem official. Not sure though.

PS: I hope to see the 'Nightmare On My Street' music video before I die!

Edited by Ale