JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Vibe Best Rapper Alive Vote

Jin

I just voted!

lol, do you really believe in them pictures that are around the web and on tmz? I think if he was alive he would have changed his appearance..

Well I just voted again, we're down to the last 24 Hours, VOTE VOTE VOTE!!

This post is going to get a lot of people angry, but I'm going to put it up anyway just because it's the way I feel. Will Smith does not deserve this at all. In my view Will Smith is not a real rapper whatsoever, however he is a tremendous actor and he should stick to that. Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince failed to keep their clean style of rap alive in the 90's when gangsta rap destroyed everything in it's path. And now the mean is what 40 years old? It's over for Will Smith in the rap game. More power to Will, but the real legends who deserve this title are people like Biggie Smalls, Tupac, and Dr. Dre.

This post is going to get a lot of people angry, but I'm going to put it up anyway just because it's the way I feel. Will Smith does not deserve this at all. In my view Will Smith is not a real rapper whatsoever, however he is a tremendous actor and he should stick to that. Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince failed to keep their clean style of rap alive in the 90's when gangsta rap destroyed everything in it's path. And now the mean is what 40 years old? It's over for Will Smith in the rap game. More power to Will, but the real legends who deserve this title are people like Biggie Smalls, Tupac, and Dr. Dre.

:laugh: This is one of the funniest posts ever. Yeah and Dre keeps it real..check world class wrecking crew and NWA! :laugh: Tupac and Biggie are just mentioned in the GOAT discussion, because they had a tragic death!

Edited by Jin

Actually the 90's were probably the most successful era for JJFP/WS in terms of music.

Using Dre as an example of a real rapper just added to the already fluid argument.