JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Vibe Best Rapper Alive Vote

Jin

Yeah I'm supporting him 100% here, maybe if he came in at #1 he'd be convinced to do another album but it'd take a miracle for that to happen

It's gonna be difficult to win the second round for Will against Eminem. There will be a lot of stan wars going on! And it will cause a lot of controversy if Will wins it....maybe it brings him back to music! Let's lead him to victory! :gettinjiggywitit:

It's gonna be difficult to win the second round for Will against Eminem. There will be a lot of stan wars going on! And it will cause a lot of controversy if Will wins it....maybe it brings him back to music! Let's lead him to victory! :gettinjiggywitit:

Yeah, it'll be the Stans vs the Lorettas, lol, I'm loving this

Good idea but Vibe but they completely screwed up the seedings. And how do you not have Lupe Fiasco in the bracket??? I agree with most folks in this thread that either Pac, Wayne or Em will win. It's been set up that way.

If kids knew their history, and they don't, then the logical winner would be either Kane, KRS, or Rakim. As much as I liked BIG, he's not above those 3. The same goes for Jay. Although I'm not a big fan of Pac, I respected his skills as an MC.

Edited by TopDawg14

Well it's sorta bad timing since Eminem just put a new album out and Will hasn't put anything out in 4 years, the kids go with who's hot now unfortunately, a lot of these kids now just know Will as the box office king

Edited by bigted

Yeah, I don't see Will knocking off Em, but hopefully he can at least keep it close...