1. 1. Wich movie is the best by Will?

• Bad Boys
    • Bad Boys II
    • Ali
    • I, ROBOT
    • State Enemy Nr. 1
    • other...

• Admin
[quote=Jazzy Julie,Sep 7 2004, 04:42 PM]at the risk of being laughed at im going to say Wild Wild West, that film is hilarious i dont understand y every1 says its so bad.

but i very close joint second i would sau MIB and bad boys, its hard to decide tho.[/quote]
when i saw wild wild west.. i was the only person in the cinema..during the entire movie.. i had a small laugh once! and i havent seen the movie since... :what:

[quote=Hero1,Sep 8 2004, 07:36 AM][quote=Jazzy Julie,Sep 7 2004, 04:42 PM] at the risk of being laughed at im going to say Wild Wild West, that film is hilarious i dont understand y every1 says its so bad.

but i very close joint second i would sau MIB and bad boys, its hard to decide tho.[/quote]
when i saw wild wild west.. i was the only person in the cinema..during the entire movie.. i had a small laugh once! and i havent seen the movie since... :what: [/quote]
:cya: shame on you, dont listen to the critics go and see it again. When i went to see it, i hadnt read any of the reviews and so i didnt expect it to be bad.

• Members
:thumb: it has to be 'state enemy numero uno'! :kekeke:i think the story is the most realistic of all will's movies. the second should be 'bad boys' (not bb2!), i can't get tired of seeing it. the third has to be 'ali'. it was a defining movie in will's acting career and a great performance by him (oscar nomination) and also who the movie was about.

on the other hand, y'all know i started the topic of worst movies, so y'all probably should know 'em. :thumb:

[quote=Loco,Sep 8 2004, 07:45 AM]Holla,
my fav is ALI. Willd did a good job on this movie!

@ E - Style-Greesy - E

Whats the name of the town you are living?

I'm from Germany too!  :sonny:

one Luv[/quote]
Hey, first of all to everyone thx for so many answers :)
I'm livin' in Hannover-Lengede ( Peine ) and I'm comin' from turkey :switch:
Where do u live?
So bye... Edited by E - Style-Greesy - E