JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

NBA PLAYOFFS

Trey

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It felt a bit funny to me. I believe the Lakers gave up the Sixth game to go home for a 7th one.. When Phil Jackson was interviewed after that game he said that everybody knows how good they are at home and that the 40 plus game they won is a prove, and that they were going to prove that again, no worries. Something just didnt smell right to me.

Well the Lakers were gonna play today anyway no matter what anyway Visqo, I think that they'd preferred to give the Nuggets 2 days less rest than drop Game 6 on purpose

Now what do y'all think about the Magic and Cavs in the East Finals since the Celtics are done now, I think that the Cavs might come out rusty against this hungry Magic team, Magic in 6

Well, this one is going to be pretty interesting! The Magics are mad hungry, but I think the Cavs are superior in many levels. They having been resting, they have been preparing for this, and Lebron wants a Tittle and is going to give it all to get it. This series will be pretty exciting to watch. Im not interested in the one with the Nuggets though.. Thats a really crazy team, full of talent but with a lack of focus. They are going to give some salty water to them Lakers, thats for sure..

It felt a bit funny to me. I believe the Lakers gave up the Sixth game to go home for a 7th one.. When Phil Jackson was interviewed after that game he said that everybody knows how good they are at home and that the 40 plus game they won is a prove, and that they were going to prove that again, no worries. Something just didnt smell right to me.

I dont think that would have been the case, its too risky to just throw a game when there was every possibility Houston could turn up with blow torch heat in LA.

I'm taking the fairytale Cavs-Lakers finals. LeBron vs Kobe.

Im just a lil bit doubtful with the Nba these years.. I know that some games are sold and that officialing is ruling who wins and who doesnt. It is just weird.

Im just a lil bit doubtful with the Nba these years.. I know that some games are sold and that officialing is ruling who wins and who doesnt. It is just weird.

Know for a fact? Or just speculating?

Just enjoy the games dude.

• 2 weeks later...

The Cavs need more than just James to get to the finals and it doesn't seem like anyone is able to be the second or third scorer they need. The Lakers seem like they don't even want to win and just expected everyone to cow in the presence of Bryant, Gasol, and Bynum(who's been a real non-factor in the post season). Anyway, things look to be shaping up to a Magic-Nuggets finals and I think I'm okay with that.

What a game last night! Dwight Howard dominated that overtime! Magic's up 3-1 but I wouldn't count the Cavs out yet

Officials decided most of this game. U could see Denver players being frustrated most of the last quater.. This was crazy.. Did u see Nene's last foul? cause im sure i didnt.

Check out this article:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumors/post/Did-50K-buy-the-Lakers-a-win-in-Game-5-?urn=nba%2C166464

This is not exactly true, but I think it had a lot to do with officialing in that game. After the nba started reviewing plays after the game, now referees are more vulnerable. They are obviously not seeing much of the stuff that happens in the court, and they are being revocked of the things they do get to see. Also this "protecting the stars BS" is getting tired. Players like Nene or Walton get thrown out without even doing nothing, and get technicals for just talking to the refs, and Kobe can walk away with the ball for almost a minute, or Anthony can hit the crap outta anyone, even Dwight can do whatever he wants because even if they call a technical on him, the nba is going to revocke it so that he do not get to 7 and he do not get a suspension..