JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

NBA PLAYOFFS

Trey

Cavs are looking dominant right now, I don't know if anybody's gonna slow them down the way they've been playing, Hawks will be lucky to play in a close game let alone win a game in the series

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Manny on my 3 fantasy teams, maybe thats why Im soo hurt..

Anyways, Clev took the Hawks for another trip in the park.. Just Nasty.

Rockets might be done now, Yao hurt his ankle and might not play, it seems like after that great Bulls/Celtics series there hasn't been that many competitive games in the NBA playoffs, I've been seeing a lot of blowouts

Yeah that sucks, heard about that during the Cavs and Hawks game.. if only T-Mac and Yao could stay healthy for a whole season with ron i think they could go all the way.

King James droped 41... MVP!!

I can't believe that the Rockets are blowin' out the Lakers right now, I thought they were done, this is amazing

THATS BASKETBALL!!! The Rockets played a great team game and won. If they can continue defending like that they have a shot at the Lakers at LA.

It's a rough week for the NBA and the fans since we lost both Chuck Daly and Wayman Tisdale to cancer, Rest In Peace To Both

On another note I think the Magic and Lakers are gonna win 2morrow in Game 7's, what do y'all think?

My predictions would be LA and Orlando too. But if Kobe doesnt get the job done, I hope the world will finally stop with the MJ comparison. Now I've said that LA will probably go on and win the title and the comparisons will increase.

LeBron however is insane, I wouldn't be surprised to see them sweep the Celts or the Magic. LeBron's average is a lot of peoples career game. Dude is a video game. His 55 point game against the Bucks earlier in the season was like watching someone play NBA 2K9 with game sliders on, just sick.

it's hard to believe the Lakers are blowing out the Rockets here with Kobe having an off game by his standards, i don't think they'll be able to beat the nuggets if kobe aint playing at his best