JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost And Found March 29!

yeah i ve been listening to Kanye's album this week, i love thru the wire too. Im really looking forward to hearing what Kanye has done, i hope he raps on it tho and doesnt just produce.

I hope he only produced a song...cuss i wanne hear Will as much as possible on the new album!! It's his album, and he has a song with snoop, luda and Mary j Blige...i think that's enough on the collabo with other rappers!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i ve been listening to Kanye's album this week, i love thru the wire too. Im really looking forward to hearing what Kanye has done, i hope he raps on it tho and doesnt just produce.

I hope he only produced a song...cuss i wanne hear Will as much as possible on the new album!! It's his album, and he has a song with snoop, luda and Mary j Blige...i think that's enough on the collabo with other rappers!

:werd:

yeah, this is a will album (but i don't mind hearing a colabo with jeff in every song)

:lolsign:

Does Will have any other groups with him like he did w/ Willenium?

I think you mean like Born To Reign where he had Tra-Knox on every track! I doubt that they will be on every track..i don't even know if they will be on the album! Snoop, Ludacris, Jazzy Jeff & Mary J Blige will be on the new album!

cool march 29th ..

btw .. here is an us-airdate for switch ..

"Catch The Premier of Will Smith's New Video "Switch"!

Tune into TRL and 106 & Park next Wed., Feb 9th. Will Smith will stop by for the Premier of his new video "SWITCH". 02.02.2005"

interscope.com

the albums definitely coming out March 29 now.. if you go to http://www.interscope.com theyve actually got it listed on the front page! :thumb:

it's on will's site also now

http://www.willsmith.com/