JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost And Found March 29!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

who said snoop dogg is on the album? how do we know that? Just because somebody heard that somewhere? I mean as soon as Will or Snoop don't say that themselves I don't believe it....it is a rumour I guess...If snoop won't be on the album everybody will be dissappointed...that's why I am pessimistic..

who said snoop dogg is on the album? how do we know that? Just because somebody heard that somewhere? I mean as soon as Will or Snoop don't say that themselves I don't believe it....it is a rumour I guess...If snoop won't be on the album everybody will be dissappointed...that's why I am pessimistic..

i wont be dissapointed thats 4 sure lol. There is a link somewhere that says, kayne, mary j, timbaland, snoop, elephant man are gonna be on the album, its not 100% but it was on a site that had news on lost and found, there were also rumours about other ppl like Justin Timberlake and Petey Pablo but i guess they didnt make the final cut.

just about every article about the new album has snoops name in it. its not a rumor, however there's a possibility that snoops track wont make it on the album but i doubt it

i wont be dissapointed thats 4 sure lol. There is a link somewhere that says, kayne, mary j, timbaland, snoop, elephant man are gonna be on the album, its not 100% but it was on a site that had news on lost and found, there were also rumours about other ppl like Justin Timberlake and Petey Pablo but i guess they didnt make the final cut.

maybe petey Pablo did make the cut, but he isn't really well-known to the point where he would be mentioned. The guy did 4 tracks with Will, I think at least one would be included (like it or not)

• Admin

the 4 tracks petey completed were done in august 2003..the majority of the album was recorded in 2004..i dont think his tracks made it..the only definites for making the album at this stage are jazzy jeffs cuts, the track with snoop, and the track with mary j blige that will loves

the 4 tracks petey completed were done in august 2003..the majority of the album was recorded in 2004..i dont think his tracks made it..the only definites for making the album at this stage are jazzy jeffs cuts, the track with snoop, and the track with mary j blige that will loves

The track with Snoop is very important to me!!! I'm just wondering what's it gonna be like... :dunno:

:dj: