Lost And Found March 29!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why don't you speak in english?

It would b nice, so everybody could understand what you're saying.

German: Warum spricht ihr nicht in English?

Wär doch nett wenn andere verstehen könnten was ihr zu sagen habt.

JJFP Rocks The House

yeah speak english on this board man...not everybody understands German...including me.. :kekeke:

I'm turkish but live in germany and we can teach u if u want! :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke:

You're turkish!? Me too :kekeke:

I would've never imagined that there are other turkish-german ppl listening to JJFP.

Dope! I just know that kind of turkish-german ppl listening to 50, Dre, Em and all that crap.

JJFP Rocks The House

Lost & Found. great title.

Record company: So Will, when would U like the release date of your album to be?

Will: I don't know now. I had wrote it down on a piece of paper, but I lost it somewhere.

Record Company: Ah, Will. You know the public is waiting. You better hope a miracle comes through, otherwise, I'm gonna have to sign a hotter, younger talent.

Will: Easy there Mac. No need to "melt in the mouth and not in hand" and sign an Eminem again. Good news anyway. I found it. I'll see your guys April 5th. Well, my album will anyway. Peace!

Lost & Found. great title.

Record company: So Will, when would U like the release date of your album to be?

Will: I don't know now. I had wrote it down on a piece of paper, but I lost it somewhere.

Record Company: Ah, Will. You know the public is waiting. You better hope a miracle comes through, otherwise, I'm gonna have to sign a hotter, younger talent.

Will: Easy there Mac. No need to "melt in the mouth and not in hand" and sign an Eminem again. Good news anyway. I found it. I'll see your guys April 5th. Well, my album will anyway. Peace!

that really happened? :bowdown:

• Admin

lost and found april 5 :switch: :switch: :switch: what do you think the album title might be about?.. if you go to "lost and found" you nromally find a lot of different stuff..stuff you wouldnt expect and maybe even some rare gems? :ideagone:

I sense another puzzle comin' up. :kekeke:

I hope it kind of means he's realized his previous solo albums just haven't been promoted right with the right singles which is when he waz lost...but with this album, he knows exactly what's he's doing. He's found his confidence.

It would be amazing 2 see him come back big with this album...and then look at the album title 5 years from now and say "yeah, that's when that happened. I'm never doubting Will again." :switch: