JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost And Found March 29!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote=lambertj3,Sep 20 2004, 07:12 AM]i can tell you this it will sell 1.9 million in the first week breaking eminem's sells record as the highest selling male artist in the last decade.[/quote]
Who knows what could happen

Jacko's Thriller album record could be broken by this album

:dancingcool:

[quote=JamesUK,Sep 20 2004, 01:46 PM][quote=lambertj3,Sep 20 2004, 07:12 AM] i can tell you this it will sell 1.9 million in the first week breaking eminem's sells record as the highest selling male artist in the last decade.[/quote]
Who knows what could happen

Jacko's Thriller album record could be broken by this album

:dancingcool: [/quote]
i agree, i think it will be the greatest selling album of all time lol, then sony will be asking themselves why they didnt renew his contact, and we will laughing muhahahahahahaha!

Didnt some1 say not to get our hopes up incase it doesnt do well lol, oh well its fun to dream.

JANUARY??

That's usually like the dead zone for stuff the labels couldn't push by the holidays... usually a bad time to put out a new record.. people have spent their money..

may be better to wait until february..

• Members
[quote=Jazzy Julie,Sep 16 2004, 09:31 PM]ahem.... ive only seen him in concert like twice.

Ok, we hate it when ppl judge Will by his singles like jiggy and freakin it etc, its the same with JT, when i first heard "like i love u" and "cry me a river" i really wasnt sure but i had heard so much about his album i bought it and was really surprised how good it is.

Now i know he was in N Sync and they really are rubbish, but i think JT is a good artist and i think he will go well with Will in a song, i love RnB mixed with hip hop, u get the best of both worlds. I think Will and JT are more similar than u think.[/quote]
:clap: that's right

[quote=Lerkot,Oct 2 2004, 08:06 PM]i really dont think this album will be the best one, fp has lost a lot of the special and relaxing "sound" he had for ten years ago or so[/quote]
I think you're wrong.After a flop, will is always back in a big way such as Homebase after and in this corner..so who knows :dunno:

• 2 weeks later...

:ditto:

myself I actually really liked the album, there was only about 1 song which I didn't really like