Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith on Wild Wild West

Bernardo

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh AJ dont get me started.. lol.

Anyways, I dont see the problem with this debate. Probably there are more people in the world that prefer to watch WWW than 7p a thousand times. Today I even made a debate about this at my classroom and 35 students thought 7pounds was one of the slowest movies theyve ever seen and even though they didnt like WWW that much, they totally prefered it than to watch 7pounds again... This is outta 43 people. Didnt ask about Bagger because most of them havent even seen it.

Julie has her Valid points, and this is nothing to be taken that seriously anyways.. I dont need a valid point though to repeat what I know for a fact is true...

Seriously, people get too caught up in thinking a debate is an intention to change someones opinion. Its not, and if anyone can show me where I have tried to do so, I'll apologize, but you'll be hard pushed to find anything.

I actually like ...Bagger Vance. I love the message and it inspires me everytime i watch it. FP has some amazing lines in that movie.

I like Bagger Vance too. I dont know what it is about that movie, but it is very.. "special" :stickpoke: It's a great movie with weird roles.

I was watching Ali today again, and Will's performance is just great! he was able to use his charisma, his manners and his ways in the movie portraying the ever emblematic Ali, and did it just perfectly. With movies like these I dont know how people can mention Bagger or 7p

I was watching Ali today again, and Will's performance is just great! he was able to use his charisma, his manners and his ways in the movie portraying the ever emblematic Ali, and did it just perfectly. With movies like these I dont know how people can mention Bagger or 7p

Which is why I said this earlier in the thread...

"Its just about what you like most. Personal tastes doesnt define the quality of the movie. "