JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith is obsessed with Lady Gaga

Ale

Lady Gaga, who just scored her second number one hit with Poker Face, has an obsessed fan, I am told. Will Smith is apparently addicted to her music. He has been playing her album,The Fame, nonstop and it is starting to annoy Jada Pinket and his kids.

"He walks around and keeps repeating the phrase, "Pah pah pah pah pah pah pah poker face," my source tells me. "He constantly blasts the song all day. But I guess it's better than being addicted to a song than drugs or something. "

I have to cut Mr. Smith some slack here. Poker Face is one of the most addicting songs of recent memory. It sort of reminds my of My Humps, which I couldn't help randomly sing, even though I hated the song. What do you guys think?

http://www.examiner.com/x-7494-LA-Gossip-E...-with-Lady-Gaga

I liked her 1st single. Then i listened 2 her album and didn't like it and passed it by. Then this single came out and it's making me wanna give it another listen. It's just dance pop but i'm gonna give it another chance.

I can't see him being hooked on her music like that...ha ha. Hey, maybe he'll drop a verse for a remix. Whatever we can get, right?

To be honest, i almost picked up her album when it 1st came out simply cuz the sale price was insanely cheap. I thought her 1st single was good but when i peeped the album, i thought it was straight crap. I've only became interested in giving it another listen since her 2nd single came out.

People, dont believe the hype!! She doesnt seem like she can make lots of quality music, just some catchy songs with the help of konvict music and some other producers.. Either way, I cant get the freakin' poker face song outta my mind now, lol.