JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Old School Power Rangers?

Tyrailius

man MMPR were my heroes back in the day! who else thinks that the red ranger and the pink one should've had a relationship? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j-eoW9VAzU...feature=related

that one is pretty dope! that dude has some nice moves :1-say-yes:

btw, the theme song is still killing it today :wickedwisdom:

who wouldnt love to see a well made power rangers movie? i mean, they did it with transformers and the ninja turtles. something really deep and dark, for the original grown up audience.

I think Billy was kinda dorky to be a power ranger, he didnt even know how to fight well. Tommy knew how to fight but when he turned into the white ranger everything went down for the series. At least for me..

Is it true that they cancelled the series now after 17 years? I read some rumors about it. Does anyone know something about it?

The Power Rangers were a huge success in Germany, too. And I used to love it when I was growing up. I watched till season 7, Lost Galaxy, I think. Then i stopped watching it for years.

The passion came back, when I watched an episode of the "Dino Thunder" season (the 12th, I think). I was shocked, when I saw Jason David Frank (played the green and white Ranger, Tommy) being in it. I watched some more episodes. They weren't as good as the old ones, but still interesting to watch.

And back in 2007, a small german dvd company named "Company of Kids" released the complete first season on dvd, and the passion came back. By now I own season 1-6, 9, 11 and 12 on dvd, plus the two movies *lol*