JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Eminem - We Made You (Music Video)

This will be a success in MTV but it doesnt do any good to rap music.. I was really expecting a the way i am kind of song to open this album differently..

Ive been reading reviews everywhere, and pretty much everyone who knows a thing about Hip Hop is finding this song annoying.. The thing is that it seems that most of the people were actually expecting him to deliver some song like this, and more to be released on mtv like all his albums he starts wit something like this, name it ass like that or without me, he always starts his new albums with this kind of stuff...

I saw it early this morning. Total crap. I couldn't even get into the lyrics. I don't think Kim Karadashian's booty is something to joke about. Ray J trying to find true love on reality tv was enough. Now, if he would've made jokes about the state of hip hop, that's something.

NEGATIVES - Beat sucks, lyrics?, more pop and reality TV gimmicks 2 satisfy is 90% white audience

POSITIVES - It's not quite as annoying as his last 2 previous 1st singles. For the 4:38 that it lasted, i probably laughed for a whole minute when u add it up.

He had 2 have fun making that video. The ONLY thing that have this crap leading in2 an album that is worth listening 2 is that Eminem has always said his chooses his stupidest and most annoying songs as his 1st singles...tho' "My Name Is..." is one of my fav songs by him..."Real Slim Shady" was alright. Wow, i just realized he's been popular for 10 years. He's also been a joke for about 8 years...ha ha.