JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Men In Black III in Development

This is Interesting. I hope it isn't an April Fools joke.

Here's the Link:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/showestnews.php?id=54141

A third movie would be great! I want a more serious, and darker one than MiB 2.

And a little more Epic in scale. What do y'all think? :sipread:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because the second MIB movie was bad it don't mean that the third one will be bad as well, and (IMO) a third MIB movie would be alot better than a second Hancock movie or a I Am Legend prequal

and if there is an MIB3 then there's a good chance that FP will record the soundtrack song for it and then that one soundtrack song could lead to a new FP album.

Edited by analogue

Just because the second MIB movie was bad it don't mean that the third one will be bad as well, and (IMO) a third MIB movie would be alot better than a second Hancock movie or a I Am Legend prequal

and if there is an MIB3 then there's a good chance that FP will record the soundtrack song for it and then that one soundtrack song could lead to a new FP album.

I'd rather see an 'I Am Legend' prequel, 'The Last Pharaoh' or 'Empire' than 'MIIIB'. And like you said, just because Will could record the soundtrack for that movie doesn't mean we have to like the idea of a third movie. I think some people need to separate music from movies, that way Will could choose better scripts and play better roles, he could grow as an actor. With movies like 'Men In Balck III' he won't grow as an actor.

Quality movies. At the end of the day, that's all that counts, at least for me.

Edited by Ale

Wow you're desperate! How about a WWW2 for the same reason?

Edited by Big Willie

MIIB was okay. It wasn't nearly bad enough that they can't consider doing another one. With the right scripts, the Men In Black movies could go on forever. As long as they have a strong script 2 work with, i think it's a great idea. Bad Boys and Men In Black are the only FP movies that truely deserve sequels. I'm actually hoping they don't do sequels 2 I Am Legend and Hancock.

I like the idea, the only thing i'd like to see over it would be Bad boys 3, i'd prefer mib3 over hancock 2 or the IAL prequel.

And like analogue said there a small chance of a track, maybe, hes gonna at least think about it. People will skit at him for doing another soundtrack song but i dont care any music and im happy.

i would love to see a sequel to ID4. they already had ideas for a new script and i guess Will recently said that he would do it, if the old team comes together.

But i'm okay with BB3 or MIIIB. let's face it, we really had enough of those serious roles, at least i have.