JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will & K. Smith

IT'S SOMETHING and it shows he has SOME kind of love for the game still.....

Doesnt recording in the studio with no real intent to release/make profit show TRUE love for the game?

you can't deny that this own words these last 6 months showed an apathy to the game.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IT'S SOMETHING and it shows he has SOME kind of love for the game still.....

Doesnt recording in the studio with no real intent to release/make profit show TRUE love for the game?

you can't deny that this own words these last 6 months showed an apathy to the game.

Yeah, you're right. But I'd hazard a guess that he's still been in the studio just for fun whilst he's been saying what he has.

OK, so if I'm not wrong...

K's video 'Trap Right Now' was released today, so I'm guessing the video MissAshley posted is pretty new. The problem is... when I went to watch the video to see if Will appears on it or something, they had removed it! Damn! :lolsign:

Anyway, here's the link. Hope the video is back up soon again:

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/vide...33hk1bJ1FgHT166

Edited by Ale

His nephew is whack! Will should seriously talk with him and persuade him to drop the mic.

Dont hate the playa, hate the game. Ya gotta remember the era of rap K has grown up in. If you wanna make it in the game, thats what you gotta make these days. Lil Wayne syndrome.

His nephew is whack! Will should seriously talk with him and persuade him to drop the mic.

Dont hate the playa, hate the game. Ya gotta remember the era of rap K has grown up in. If you wanna make it in the game, thats what you gotta make these days. Lil Wayne syndrome.

I agree there is some truth in your statement. But there are also young MC's out there like Lupe Fiasco or B.O.B who got skillz on the mic and are creating buzz!

He has the advanced form of that syndrome actually..

Judging by the "What Are You Listening To?" thread, you must be a fan of that syndrome :lolsign:

Hey, I listen to all types of music and I always try to find something good in every song. The syndrome is getting pretty common in everything u hear right now though