JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Who's Ready For March Madness?!

bigted

I'm so hyped for this tournament, the first few days are always the best since there's so many bracketbusters in it, on my bracket I have Louisiville winning the championship over North Carolina in the championship game, Lawson's gonna run out of gas at the end, it's the opposite of what our president Obama picked there, and I have Purdue a #5 seed in the Final Four... When it comes to today's games I got Kel Spencer's alma matter Morgan State pulling off the biggest upset in history by beating Oklahoma as a #15 seed, Griffin's not healthy enough right now and I haven't liked the way Oklahoma's been playing lately so even if they do win this game today they're still going down early and I also think Western Kentucky will upset Illinois, Duke's gonna barely win today as well, they're gonna get a big scare by Binghamton, another #15 seed, this is history in the making indeed.... So who's everyone else have? It's less than 3 hours away from starting y'all!!!

Edited by bigted

Nova.

All that needs to be said.

I got 'em in my final four bracket

I've got UConn, its my senior year, I've gotta see them win something before I'm outta there...

UConn looked too strong yesterday, they should come up with a mercy rule for the #16 seeds... I thought most of the games yesterday were kinda of a letdown except for that American/Nova game, that game nearly bursted my entire bracket, here's hoping there's more drama today...

Damn y'all East Tennessee State really got Pittsburgh on the ropes right now, I wish I had the balls to pick that upset, this is history in the making!!!

• 2 weeks later...

This Michagan State is a team of destiny it seems, on the 30th year anniversary of the beginning of the Magic vs. Bird rivalry, I shoulda known better to pick them, this Final Four is exciting!!

Well, fate rests with the North Carolina Tar Heels. They all came back for that one thing, and I knew they'd get it. The first year I saw Hansbrough I said "They're gonna won at least one with him", and they did. Each year, they got closer and closer.

Plus, I heard Michigan State could be in the same boat next year because they'll have a really good returning group of players.

It was fitting that North Carolina won the championship on the day Jordan got selected to the hall of fame

• Members

I was pissed that Carolina won. I was pulling for Duke the whole time, hopefully they'll win it all next year.

I picked three of the final four right, including the National Championship teams. I picked Connecticut, North Carolina, Michigan State, and Duke for the Final Four. Duke messed that up for me though. I ended up putting North Carolina and Michigan State in the Championship, but I had Michigan State winning. Oh how I hate Carolina!