JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

EXTRA FRESH WEEK

[quote=Jazzy Julie,Sep 15 2004, 09:46 AM]i wonder if they will play that rare episode that jeff presents, thats the only 1 i havnt seen. But it would be a good extra on a DVD, dont ya think?!?!? lol.[/quote]
Which episode is that Julie?

There is an episode were Jazzy Jeff takes u behind the scenes. It's filled with backstage footage and an intro 2 the show. It's funny cuz Jeff hosting it is kinda done thru' skitz of him sneaking backstage and b4 each commercial break, he gets throw off the set. The 1st time it's out the door...but by the end of the show, he gets throw over the NBC sign and off the lot.

DVD sets usually have that kinda stuff, i'm sure it'll be put on as a bonus with whatever season it waz done wit.

Wow, I never knew anything about that, I've seen the one where Will presents backstage stuff loads of time, but that's news to me.

This episode where Jeff presents isn't mentioned on the guide I refer to (http://www.tvtome.com/FreshPrinceofBelAir/guide.html), so I'd love to know more details about it.

As to the part where Will gets tossed in the van, I vaguely remember someone mentioning that they were considering scrapping the show at that point, I could very easily be wrong to, so don't quote me on that. To be honest, why would they have that bit at the start, and then a perfectly normal show afterwards, seems a little weird to me.

[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Sep 15 2004, 02:21 PM]There is an episode were Jazzy Jeff takes u behind the scenes. It's filled with backstage footage and an intro 2 the show. It's funny cuz Jeff hosting it is kinda done thru' skitz of him sneaking backstage and b4 each commercial break, he gets throw off the set. The 1st time it's out the door...but by the end of the show, he gets throw over the NBC sign and off the lot.

DVD sets usually have that kinda stuff, i'm sure it'll be put on as a bonus with whatever season it waz done wit.[/quote]
whoa!

how come they never show that one? And didn't JJFP debut "Boom! Shake the Room" on the show? they probably rocked the whole tv studio!

They never air this episode cuz it's not really an episode. I think it waz put 2gether 2 celebrate the 100th episode. I have it on tape somewhere.

And yeah, they premiered "Boom! Shake The Room" on the show.