JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

EXTRA FRESH WEEK

This week, starting 2nite (Monday), Nick At Nite is having Extra Fresh Week where they will be airing episodes back 2 back of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. They start airing them at 9 and they'll be doing it for the next 4 the next 3 days. Better than that, some of the cast is supposed 2 be on their in between espisodes!!

Thanx 4 clearing that up cuz i didn't notice that part of the commercial. I didn't get 2 watch it 2nite...which is good...cuz it wazn't on. The commerical waz actually really cool. It waz very early 90's meets now the way it waz put 2gether. I think it aired on VH-1 when i saw it.

Will must feel old now! :kekeke:

Ah man, I was watchin FPOBA on WB11 @ 5pm today and it was the episode where Ashley sings but the beginning was weird before the rolled the intro to the show.

Will is in philly and some NBC trucks comes up and the NBC dude says "in the contract is the fresh prince of bel-air, not fresh prince of philadelphia.." and then the dude tosses Will in the truck and leaves....i ndont remember seein that before or i forgot but it was so funny...hahaha

I'm watching it now and i'm remember how much i loved when the show waz airing new episodes. Monday nites were held clear strictly 4 this show. Then we'd talk about the show all week at the bus stop and at skool. They need 2 release this show on DVD cuz i rarely get 2 watch it anymore. Some of them i've 4gotten so much they seem partially new 2 me now.

The episode where Queen Latifah plays De De is on right now!! I never realized Nia Long played his girlfriend in this episode (pre-Lisa). Edited by JumpinJack AJ

[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Sep 13 2004, 10:36 PM]I never realized Nia Long played his girlfriend in this episode (pre-Lisa).[/quote]
Yeh thats something picked up on once, after seeing that episode loads of times anyway.

Good to see that te show still has new things to pick up on.

[quote=mfuqua23,Sep 14 2004, 08:23 PM]I actually saw some parts I never saw b4. The doctor Will calls 2, get run over. "is there a doctor for the doctor?" Funny stuff. Maybe it'z a good thing he's on nick@nite now. we get 2 see some parts of fp we never saw b4. (or maybe it'z just me)[/quote]
Well I'd say that bits just you. I remember that bit from the episode. I doubt at this time and stage they would be showing differently edited episodes, but who knows.