JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

BREAKING NEWS IN THE NFL!

TopDawg14

LOL, The Cowgirls, lol, well, I think they needed to get rid of him, no matter how talented he was, he was causing a lot of problems for the team, for Romo, and to everybody else, such as he did back with the Eagles. U dont know how glad am I that my boy Randy Moss changed his ways a bit when he got into Bellichick's tuition, because I thought he was going to cause a lot of trouble in New England too. Well, since the Cowgirls, lol, are not going to be real contenders for the years to come, now we can focus on other things more interesting..

This is one hell of birthday present for me to hear that TO got released, hahahaha

The Bills. The Bills, The Bills. Wow. I turned on ESPN, and this is what I saw. My brother is a Bills fan, and I'm wondering what he'll think. Maybe it will work. The AFC tends to be different then NFC in overall feel. If this is no different, what kind of talk is TO going to do in Buffalo? This should be very interesting.