JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Greatest Hits or Born To Reign?

• Members

Ok. I want to get a new JJFP/WS/JJ cd (You know the deal). The stores around me don't have anything except used stuff (I refuse to buy my favorite artists' music used.) Online the only cd's I have found are the original Greatest Hits from 1998, and Born To Reign. Everything else is mixtapes or imports, or I already have them. Now, the only reason I am interested in getting the greatest hits, is because I can't find Rock The House or And In This Corner..., and I know I'm probably never gonna find them. I only need those 2 to complete the JJFP albums. I figured the Greatest Hits would count for those two because they have some songs on there from those albums. Problem is all the other songs on there I already have from the other albums, so I'm just gonna delete them on my iPod. I'm gonna keep the remixes, FPOBA, Just Crusin', etc. In total it's 9 songs out of 18.

Then there is Born To Reign. I know this is considered his worst album. I listened to a little bit of some samples and I really like How Da Beat Goes, Black Suits Comin, Maybe. However, I'm not into this whole experimental reggae thing or whatever you want to call it. Is the the whole album like this?

Basically I am asking would you pay $10 dollars for the greatest hits but only listen to half of the album? Or would you pay basically the same price for a full album of Born To Reign?

Edited by JRoll

Well here is a new and in this corner

http://www.amazon.com/This-Corner-Jazzy-Fr...6769&sr=8-3

Here is rock the house but its $63.56

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00...p;condition=new

and as for born to reign, it is one of his worst but its certainly worth getting, i wouldnt say it was reggae at all, its more drifting towards rnb if anything. How da beat goes and maybe are pretty much how the album sounds.

Yeah Brakes, i know its rare now but ''Rock The House'' shouldn't be that much.. and i've been looking around amazon for jjfp singles ''Summertime'' and 'I'm Looking for The One'' and someones trying to sell summertime for $60.00 that's just crazy!

Edited by ant1